DIOCESE OF NIGER DELTA NORTH
HOLY TRINITY ANGLICAN CHURCH RUMUAPARA PORT HARCOURT
THEME OF THE YEAR: “TOTAL VICTORY”
- DAILY PROPHETIC DECLARATION 2019
- INTRODUCTION TO 21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER
- PRAYER FOCUS AND BULLETIN FOR 21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER
MY PROPHETIC DECLARATION 2019
I declare that 2019 is my year of Total Victory. In 2019, I will enjoy the awesomeness of God, it will be a year of answers for me, it will be a year of the manifestation of the presence of God in my life. It will be a year of supernatural harvest for my family and I. This year will be my year of Complete, full and indivisible victory, freedom from trouble and conquest in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
O God! Visit me in an unusual way this year! Your unlimited favour and blessing will follow me where ever I go. Oh God! Give me victory over sin, the devil and the world. Today, I receive testimonies of healing and financial breakthrough in Jesus name, Amen.
Every limitation in my life and family is dismantled. My expectations and that of my family for this year will not be cut off. Oh God! Watch over me and my family, give us victory over every battle in our lives. O Lord cause the enemies that will rise against us to fall down before our face. I declare in 2019, the devil will not steal my joy, my testimonies, my health, my family, my finances and my consecration, in Jesus name, Amen.
I receive wisdom and divine insight for great discovery this year! I will end this year in honour and not dishonour. I will exceed expectations. Every door I need to access for my breakthrough in 2019 will open by fire in the name of Jesus!
Oh God I will honour you with my life and service today, I will never lack any good thing. Your blessings shall come upon me and my family and overtake us: I shall be Blessed in the city, and in the field. O Lord, open your excellent treasure for me, oh heaven, give me rain in due season: and bless all the works of my hands. I shall lend to many nations, and shall not borrow in Jesus name, Amen
I decree and declare that Divine protection is mine. Divine health is mine. Doors of opportunity are opening for me right now. Promotion and Divine increase are mine in Jesus name, Amen
In this Year 2019 I will never be put to shame. I will not be stagnated, I will never be stranded, my children will not be stranded, my parents will not be stranded, my brothers and sisters will not be stranded. I will never walk alone. I will move forward in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, Amen.
2019 My Year of Total Victory
Deuteronomy 7:1-5: Amp
1 “When the Lord your God brings you into the land which you are entering to possess, and has cleared away many nations before you, the Hittite and the Girgashite and the Amorite and the Canaanite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite, seven nations greater and mightier than you, 2 and when the Lord your God gives them over to you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall not make a covenant (treaty) with them nor show mercy and compassion to them. 3 You shall not intermarry with them; you shall not give your daughter to his son, nor shall you take his daughter for your son; 4 for they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods; then the anger of the Lord will be kindled and burn against you and He will quickly destroy you. 5 But this is how you shall deal with them: you shall tear down their altars and smash to pieces their sacred pillars, and cut down their Asherim (symbols of the goddess Asherah), and burn their carved or sculpted images in the fire.
1 John 5:1-5. Amp
- Everyone who believes [with a deep, abiding trust in the fact] that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) is born of God [that is, reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart for His purpose], and everyone who loves the Father also loves [a]the child born of Him. 2 By this we know [without any doubt] that we love the children of God: [expressing that love] when we love God and obey His commandments. 3 For the [true] love of God is this: that we habitually keep His commandments and remain focused on His precepts. And His commandments and His precepts are not difficult [to obey]. 4 For [b]everyone born of God is victorious and overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world—our [continuing, persistent] faith [in Jesus the Son of God].
5 Who is the one who is victorious and overcomes the world? It is the one who believes and recognizes the fact that Jesus is the Son of God.
God has been so faithful and kind to us. It is by His mercy that we were not consumed, His mercies are new every morning. Although the journey of 2018 was challenging but by the grace of God we made it to 2019. Our theme this year “TOTAL VICTORY” is apt and remarkable. We are trusting God for total victory in all ramifications.
Total – whole, full, complete, not divided, entirely, completely. Victory – Teshua (Hebrew) Deliverance , Salvation, rescue, help, safety, freedom from trouble, prosperity, liberty, Nike (Greek) – Conquer, overcome, prevail.
From the above and in other words Total Victory is Complete, full and indivisible, divine deliverance, help, rescue, safety, prosperity, liberty, salvation freedom from trouble and conquest by God through human agency. This is what will happen to you in 2019 in Jesus mighty name. To have victory, you first have to face and fight battles. But the battles you will face are going to be a walk over because Jesus has already fought them and won them for you.
Personal Victory/ Victory over Sin
The word Victory suggests success over issue(s) that initially stood as a hindrance or resistance to a person. Total Victory therefore means an act of “Being Successful” over every battle or impediment that initially posed a hindrance to one’s ambitions or purpose. When victory is total, there remains no more room for concerns because the entire package of hindrance would have been dealt with, once and for all.
When Christ died on the Cross of Calvary, he brought victory to our body, soul and spirit by obtaining victory in all these areas himself. The sinless (Heb. 4:15b) blood of Jesus Christ was spilled on the cross to guarantee our destiny walk of victory and the ‘new body’ that arose on Easter Day was a seal on our victory because as the bible puts it in Acts 15:14 “ And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is worthless, and so is your faith”.
The package of Total Victory, which embodies Personal Victory and Victory over sin, could be broadly accessed under three principles:
Firstly, the Christian must realize who he/she is in Christ and the entire package that salvation experience has made available to him. He must see himself to be fully accepted in God’s kingdom and empowered to demonstrate the authority of Christ. He should always be conscious of the presence of an indwelling Holy Spirit in him, who inspires and empowers him to do the supernatural.
Secondly, the Christian should consciously resist Sin/ Satan and every weight that easily besets, including environments that could influence such a one negatively. He must deny/refrain from circumstances that inflame sinful desires. This also means that he should deliberately avoid going to places, buy items or looking at/talking about things that stir up sinful passions.
Thirdly, the Christian should present himself unto God as an instrument of righteousness. He has to deliberately love God with his heart and cultivate a life of intimacy (fellowship) with God. He is expected to practically express God’s love to fellow humans as a demonstration of submission unto God’s will.
Victory over Forces of darkness
The forces of darkness manifest in various forms such as;
– Bondage, etc
What determine whether one will be a victim or victor over these forces or battles of life is who one chooses as his/her ally. Our confidence as Christians is that we serve a God that has the power to destroy the devil and all his forces of darkness. It is one thing to be victorious but another thing to retain the victory. Victory not retained turns a victor into a victim. In order to keep your victory and walk in it, it is very crucial to learn from those who lost their victory and the reason why their victory was lost
One bible character who got victory over his enemies was Samson. He knew what it meant to be victorious because of the mighty presence of the Holy Spirit upon Him yet, he died in the prison of his enemies. What rubbished his victory? In Judges 14:1-3;
– Samson failed to listen to his parents. He felt they were too old fashioned in their views
– He could not be under the control or authority of anyone
– He was unequally yoked together with a philistine in marriage
Brethren, every victory God gives to a person can be retained or lost depending on several factors. Anyone who does not know how to be grateful to God may not enjoy permanent or total victory (Exodus 15:1-21). In Joshua 7 & 8, God gave the Israelites under Joshua victory which they lost almost immediately but later recovered. For our victories to be permanent or total, we must consider the following steps;
- We must surrender our lives to the Lordship of Jesus Christ (John 3:16, John 1:12)
- We must abstain from all appearance of Evil (1Thes 5:22)
- We must cultivate a heart of gratitude (1Thes 5:18)
- We must live in complete obedience to God and His word (Deut 11:26, Gen 22:18)
The Victorious Family
A Victorious Family is a family raised and nurtured by Godly standards, a family living in the Redemptive reality of the finished work of Christ on the cross.
The family in God’s original plan, through Adam was to spread His presence to the world. Through it God wanted to reflect the harmony and peace in the family above. The Family is one of the three institutions ordained by God Himself, outside the Government and the Church Romans13-1-7. But among these three institutions the family plays an important role for the substance of the others. For the Church and government to function, the family has to function properly. Therefore the state of the Church and Government is a reflection of the state of the family.
In 2019 God is looking for families that will be a gift to our society (a Victorious family). A Victorious Family is a family that put God first in all of its affairs Matt 6; 33, a family that oils its altar every morning in the place of corporate family prayers, a family where the father is an active member of the family spirituality, a father who God can trust with the physical and spiritual upbringing of his family Gen 18:19 “for I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD…”
A Victorious family is that family that owe each other a debt of Love Romans 13; 8. A Home where love is thought and practiced, Titus 2:4 The Love of God in our homes is a defence and a guarantee for a life of constant victory. In 2019 God is raising families that will freely trade the commodity of love, where the very life of God becomes our central focus 1John4; 8 “For God is love”
We live in contemporary time where there is societal pressure to conform to the world’s patterns, but in 2019 God is looking for families that will stand like Joshua. In Joshua 24:15 For me and my household we will serve the Lord. Can God trust your family with the treasures of heaven in 2019? Can He trust your family to spread the gospel of Christ through exemplary Christian living?
I want you to start painting the picture of your total victory through the word. Imagine the victory that God has given you against all odds and see God turn your story and life around this year in Jesus name, Amen.
“God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? (Numbers 23:19 NKJV). Declare with me, “2019 is my year of Total Victory”
BIBLICAL REVELATIONS OF 21 DAYS FAST
Daniel 10:1-21 (please read it all)
This Chapter ends with 21st verse, it is Amazing. It speaks about 21 days of Fast.
21 days is the period of Victory over Heavenly Principalities which are stopping the prayer of God’s people.
21st day is the Number when the Archangel Michael was sent from God to help Daniel to receive the Answer for his prayers. Whenever God’s war is mentioned against the Demonic Hosts of Heaven, the Archangel Michael has to come to defeat the enemies of God.
21 days of fast was not chosen by Daniel but it was chosen by God’s and it is a Spiritual Warfare Number.
21 days of fast is a special time when God touches His people.
21 days of Fast is the time when Power comes into the life of a child of God.
21 days of fast is not just believing that Archangel Michael came and defeated my enemies but he continues to fight with your enemies for you even when you end your fast.
21 days of Fast is the time of Receiving Answers to your Prayers.
21days of Fast brings New Revelations and understanding of the word of God into your life.
21 days of Fast helps you to overcome the enemy by going after the enemy and destroying his plans and strategies in your life.
21 days of fast is to get the revelations of God about your future and about your prosperity
21 days of Fast is to tell to God I am depending on you because I can’t do it without you.
21 days of fast is a Spiritual Warfare with the heavy artillery of God’s word and prayer.
21 days of fast is accelerating the answers of your delayed prayers.
21 days of fast released God’s angels to come and fight for you in the heavenly places.
21 days fast brings your Faith into a higher level where you see the Spirit World and Angles bringing the Answers to your Delayed prayers.
21 days of fast brings supernatural miracles and healings in your life which can’t be achieved without fast.
21 days of fast opens the financial blockings in your financial streams.
Fasting brings the Wisdom and knowledge of God into your life.
Fasting brings you nearer to God and helps you to get out of trouble.
Fasting saves your money so you can help others.
Fasting is to abstain from bad habits and addictions.
PRAYER FOCUS FOR 21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYERS 2019
DAY 1- Scripture: 1st Chronicles 16:12 and Lamentations 3:22-24
- Let us thank God for his faithfulness to you, our church, Nation and family and for bringing us to the New Year 2019.
- Let us thank God for his mercies upon our lives for the past year which delivered us from destruction.
- Let us appreciate God for his compassions which have kept us thus far and have never failed.
- Let us appreciate God for his marvellous works and wonders that sustained us till this New Year.
- Let us prophesy to this year 2019 that only the agenda of God will come to pass in your life, family, church and the nation in Jesus Name.
- Take authority over all the days and nights, the sun, moon and stars and decree that they will not be manipulated against you and that they will not respond to any negative utterance against you or your loved ones this year.
Day 2- Scripture: Isaiah 40:30-31
- Pray for the lord to renew your strength for the engagements of 2019.
- Pray that you will soar on wings like eagles in 2019.
- Pray that in this year 2019, you will not grow weary or faint or be distracted this year.
- Pray for the favour and grace of God in this year 2019.
- Destroy every satanic stronghold and pray for direction this year 2019
Day 3- Scripture 2 Cor 5:17 and Psalm 98:1
- Decree that the afflictions of last year will not arise a second time this year.
- Decree that last year is gone with every old package, and this year comes with newness and freshness.
- Decree that Gods right hand and holy arm will save you from every projection of the enemy.
- Pray for Gods favour and Grace upon every member of your family (mention them by name).
- Ask for Grace to key into Gods programme for your life in 2019
Day 4- Scripture Rom 8:18 and Isaiah 43:19
- Pray that God will compensate your sufferings of last year with the glory of his blessings this year.
- Pray that this year; God will do a new thing in your life.
- Decree that this year God will make a way in the wilderness for you this year (mention everything you consider a wilderness in your life).
- Decree that this year, every situation in your life will submit to the will of God for your life.
- Declare that the wicked will not rule over you and that you will not be a meat in the cauldron of the wicked.
Day 5-Scripture Deut 7:13 and Jeremiah 29:11
- Pray that this year 2019; God will cause you to be fruitful in all ramifications.
- Pray that this year 2019, God will take you to your place of promise as has been prophesied unto you.
- Pray that in this year 2019, that God will prosper you and He will not allow any harm come to you.
- Pray that God will give you a hope and a future in this year 2019.
- Pray that every manipulation aimed at changing your destiny will hit frustration this year.
Day 6- Scripture Proverbs 23:18 and Psalm 31:23-24
- Decree that this year 2019, there is surely a future hope for you and that your expectations will not be cut short.
- Pray that this year 2019, the lord will preserve your going out and your coming in.
- Pray against any faulty foundation in your family, church and nation that may want to hinder your progress this year.
- Pray for the general elections this year and decree that the destiny of Nigeria will not fall into wrong hands.
- Pray against insecurity in the Country and decree Gods judgement upon every violent demon taking the lives of Nigerians in various attacks.
Day 7- Ezekiel 11:19
- Pray for the Diocese of Niger Delta North and ask that God will give us an undivided heart and will put a new spirit in us for a positive direction this year.
- Pray for the Bishop and the clergy in the Diocese and ask that God will put unity among them to run with his vision for the church in 2019.
- Pray for all Diocesan programmes this year and ask that God will move in a different dimension this year.
- Pray for the Government and people of Rivers State and pray against any plan to militarize the state this year.
- Pray for Rumuigbo and Rumuokwuta communities, that Gods peace and prosperity will reign.
Day 8 – Scripture: Isaiah 54: 1-5
- Pray for every woman looking for a child, that this year will be her year of laughter
- Pray that this year God will enlarge your tent, stretch your tent curtains, lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes in all your labour.
- Pray that this year you will not be put to shame, be humiliated or suffer any reproach.
- Pray for an enlarged capacity to believe God this year for all his promises towards you.
- Pray that God will arise and deal with every level of injustice in this country
Day 9 –Scripture Ecclesiastics 3:1
- Pray that this year will birth unto you seasons of joy.
- Pray that this New Year will not end until you fulfil Gods purpose for your life this year.
- Pray for divine connections that will lead to your development this year
- Pray for grace to grow in wisdom this year, to mature in grace and to develop every skill you need for the next level.
- Pray for supernatural speed this year such that what takes others years to do, will take you months to achieve.
Day 10- Scripture Philippians 3:13-14
- Pray for grace to forget what is behind and strain towards what is ahead this year.
- Pray for grace to press towards the goal and to win the prize this year.
- Pray that this year you will gain new grounds and conquer new territories.
- Pray against every near success syndrome, rising and falling, financial stagnation this year.
- Command the release of every withheld blessings, promotion, transfer, job placement, admission and contract award this year.
- Pray for supernatural wealth transfer from the hands of evil men to the hands of Christians. Exodus 12:36.
Day 11- Scripture Psalm 65:11
- Pray and ask God to crown your year with bounty.
- Pray that in this New Year your carts will overflow with abundance.
- Ask God for Grace to experience unlimited favour.
- Pray and ask God to release his blessing upon you, create opportunities and provisions beyond your merit this year.
- Pray for grace to live above any sin that plagued your life in time past.
Day 12- Scripture Isaiah 40:31
- Pray and ask God to renew your strength for this year because your hope is in him.
- Decree that this year you shall soar like eagles in all your endeavours.
- Pray that grace will attend to your efforts this year, such that you will run and not grow weary, walk and not faint.
- Pray that whatever losses you have encountered in the past will be restored to you in total victory.
- Pray for Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Rumuapara District that God will move in a different dimension of power this year.
Day 13- Scripture Job 8:7 and Philippians 3:13-14
- Pray that your beginning this year will give you a prosperous future.
- Pray and ask God for grace to forget what is behind and strain towards what is ahead.
- Pray that this year you will strain towards the goal to win the prize in total victory.
- Pray and ask God to take away every inherited curse that has kept you and your household down for a very long time.
- Pray for missionaries, their families and the mission field.
Day 14- Scripture Revelations 21:4-5
- Pray that this year, your weeping of last year will be turned to joy and that God will wipe away every tear from your eye with his heavenly blessing.
- Pray that this year God will make everything new in your life and house hold.
- Pray ask God to circumcise your lips that whatever you say this year will be honoured by heaven for your lifting.
- Pray that the experiences of this New Year will be greater than the past.
- Pray for Christians going through persecutions especially in the North Eastern part of Nigeria, ask God to intervene and restore peace.
Day 15- Scripture Ephesians 4: 22-24
- Pray for grace to put off your former self which is being corrupted by deceitful desires.
- Pray for grace to be made new in the attitude of your mind such that your attitudinal change will create opportunities for your favour this year.
- Ask God for grace to put on your new self in true righteousness and holiness.
- Pray and command the healing power of God upon your life and pray for creative miracle of God upon any part of your body that needs recreation and ask that sickness that killed others will not come near you this year. Pray specifically for the black soot in Port-Harcourt and ask that they will not damage your lungs.
- Pray for women who are looking for the fruit of the womb, ask God for a repeat miracle of quadruplets upon those who desires same.
Day 16- Scripture Psalm 121
- Pray and ask God to watch over you, your hold and properties this year.
- Decree that sun will not harm you by day or the moon by night and that they will not respond to any enchantment targeted against you or yours.
- Pray that the lord will watch over your going out and coming in this year and will be unto you a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.
- Pray against any negative pattern that has trailed you in time past and decree that God will change them to a positive one this year.
- Pray for those that are oppressed by evil powers, that God will cause them to be liberated.
Day 17- Scripture Ecclesiastics 9:7
- Decree that this year you will eat your bread with joy and drink your wine with merry.
- Pray that everything you will eat or drink this year will remove sickness from your body and bring nourishment to your soul.
- Pray that God will approve all that you have planned to do this year.
- Pray against nightmares orchestrated to truncate your destiny 1this year and destroy every evil force behind it.
- Ask God to send his power to the foundation of your life, marriage, business and decree that every evil planned by the enemy to stop you in life will not come pass.
Day 18- Scripture Heb 4:16 and Romans 12:12
- Decree that this year as you approach the throne of Grace with confidence, ask that you find Grace to help you in time of need.
- Pray and ask God for grace not to be conformed to the pattern of the world.
- Pray that this year you will experience the transformation that comes by the renewal of mind through the word of God.
- Ask for the spirit of discernment to enable you know the will of God concerning anything you plan to do, whether it is good, acceptable and perfect before God.
- Decree and declare that no man or woman will die in your hand this year and that those that are marked for death by the enemy will receive a sentence of life by the redemptive power in the blood of Jesus.
Day 19- Scripture Isaiah 60:20
- Pray and ask God that your sun shall no more go down and your moon will not withdraw itself from you this year.
- Pray that the lord will be your everlasting light this year.
- Pray that days of your mourning has ended with last year and the new year will launch you into your season of joy.
- Decree and speak life to your spirit, soul and body and to your marriage, business, family, children etc this year.
- Pray and decree that nothing will cut short your life at its prime and that you will fulfil the number of your days on earth.
Day 20-Scripture Lamentations 3:22-23
- Pray that this year, the steadfast love of the lord will never cease in your life.
- Pray that the grace and mercy of God will never expire or come to an end in your life this year.
- Pray that the Grace of God will abound such that you will launch out this year with a supernatural speed and overtake those who started before you.
- Pray for orphans, widows and those who are or feel rejected that God will provide them his succour.
- Pray against abortion and bloodshed and for all abandoned children that God will provide those who will give them comfort and bless those who have taken responsibility for them.
Day 21 Scripture Mathew 7:7
- Decree that whatever you ask of God this year will be received in answer to your prayer.
- Decree that whatever you seek under God this year, you will find.
- Decree that this year, whichever door you knock on will be opened unto you.
- Pray that every unrighteousness in your life will be dissolved by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Now thank God in faith for answers to all your prayers these 21 days and decree that the God of all Grace will do exceedingly abundantly above all that we have prayed in Jesus Name, Amen.